Rules and Policies
These forums are for members only and we request that you follow the following set of rules and policies.
· Professional conduct and respectful behavior towards other members and moderators are primary requirements for participation. Be Nice.
· Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. You are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions.
· Do not engage in personal attacks. Challenge other points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Sarcasm, belligerence, insults, profanity, extreme anger, offensive comments are not acceptable.
· You may not use the FMA Forum to either advertise or promote commercial endeavors.
· You may include URLs or active links to commercial sites for the purpose of expanding on comments or providing additional information as part of regular forum interactions.
· Do not post libelous remarks or directly misleading information.
· We reserve the right to remove any post at any time for any reason.
Please direct any questions or concerns involving the forum to the FMA President.